Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Taco Night

I'm thinking that unemployed Wednesdays will be the new Taco night. If I didn't have a million things to do today (how can somebody who doesn't work be so busy?) I could make it over to Kirsten's to hang out and go to Jack's soccer practice like last Wednesday. But the kids were so psyched to see me, I don't want to wear that out. Teehee. So after I try to get a haircut, I'm coming home to make tacos/ taco salad. If all goes well, this could be the start of a beautiful series of Wednesdays. Who knows, I might even keep it up after I get a job. Taco night, here we come! Ay Caramba!

2 comments:

Megella said...

Aw, are you learning to cook? Cuteness!

I made Hamburger Helper 3 times a week at first.


And you must learn to trick out your blog better than this.

CaitRenee said...

Stinkin Blinkin sister. I can't access your blog from here. Oops almost typed log. Can't access that either. Enlighten me!