Monday, February 23, 2009

Unburdened

The deal with Rich/Steph is that Matt and I decided he should have a talk with Rich within a week or so (about 5 days ago) and I trust that he will. Not a moment too soon. I explained to Matt how severe my feelings had become (without throwing things... Good for me!...not that I do that, but the urge has definitely been there.) And since then, it's been fairly easy for me to stay relaxed and optimistic about it. The timeline for action has really erased this dread that it would last forever and that I deserved it. After all, months went by and I've said nothing. I'm sure I'll have updates later. Now, I feel pretty unburdened.

I'm jonesing for spring. This weekend's snow was beautiful, but I feel like winter needs to quit. Take a holiday. A LONG one. I'm so happy to be back at work and have something functional to do. I'm also excited about my best college bud, Amanda, to be visiting. The first weekend of March can't come soon enough. (Early shout out to Meg's bday that weekend, too!)

No comments: